Reverse The Signs Of Aging With Restylane® Treatments
If you want to reverse the signs of aging, Restylane® provides a perfect way to add volume to smooth away wrinkles. At Tru-Skin Dermatology, we proudly treat patients with Restylane®. It helps add fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Many patients also use the treatments to add fullness and definition to lips. After just one Restylane® treatment, skin and lips have natural-looking and lasting results. The clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid acts like your body’s own naturally occurring hyaluronic acid, restoring volume to your skin. Contact us today to discuss Restylane® treatments!
Adding Volume and Fullness To Diminish Fine Lines
Restylane® adds volume and fullness to your entire face with a safe and natural treatment. Collagen is a protein that naturally gives support to your skin. Over time, your body’s collagen gets weaker, leading to fine lines and wrinkles. Our Restylane® treatments help build your skin’s natural collagen support layer, leading to a smooth face and erasing fine lines. Restylane® is directly injected into your problem areas where the collagen is damaged. In each area, facial lines and scars are diminished. Skin texture is softer and has a more even tone. It’s a simple, quick treatment that makes big changes.
Restylane® Family of Products
The Restylane® family of products are indicated for patients over the age of 21 and each designed for a specific purpose.
- Classic (Restylane®) – adds volume and fullness to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as smile lines or nasolabial folds. Restylane® is also indicated for injection into the lips.
- Contour – Augments the look of cheeks and corrects midface deficiencies, restores your natural cheek contour, moves naturally with your joyful expression, and refreshes your look.
- Lyft – add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands
- Kysse – adds natural-looking volumes and softness, and reduces wrinkles on the lips for a smoother appearance
- Silk – fills and smooths fine lines around mouth and on lips.
- Refyne – help soften laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines). This can help you restore a more natural look to your face while maintaining your facial expressions. So, you always look like you.
- Defyne – helps smooth out deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds and marionette lines) as well as enhance chin projection
Choosing Cosmetic Injectables
We offer various types of dermal fillers or cosmetic injectables. Most of these contain natural hyaluronic acid to lessen the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Most injectables work to promote your collagen’s natural production for a youthful appearance. Treatment sessions only last about 30 minutes. Cosmetic injectables are ideal for men and women over the age of 21. These products have not been tested in pregnant or breastfeeding women. All of the cosmetic injectables offered at Tru-Skin Dermatology have been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). There is no recovery time, so many patients even make lunchtime appointments. We’ll work with you to decide if Restylane® is the best type of dermal filler for your needs.
How Does Restylane® Work?
Restylane® is an injectable put directly into your skin with a tiny needle to add volume, fill wrinkles, or shape your face or lips. There is minimal discomfort when performing this treatment. The results are instant with this simple procedure. We use a numbing cream before the treatment to bring you the utmost comfort. Patients are advised not to take any anti-inflammatory medication or vitamin E supplements to minimize bruising or bleeding. The effects of Restylane should last up to 18 months.
Contact Tru-Skin Dermatology Today
We know how important it is to look and feel confident. Our skin treatments boost confidence and help you live life to the fullest. We’ll help maintain your youthful appearance with our treatments. You can trust us with all your skincare needs. We welcome patients in Austin, Bastrop, Bee Cave, Bulverde/Spring Branch, Cedar Park, Hallettsville, and La Grange, Texas to serve you. Contact us today to schedule an appointment to discuss Restylane®.
CALL US TODAY AT THE TRU-SKIN DERMATOLOGY OFFICE NEAREST TO YOU
Our 7 Texas Locations: