Improve Your Skin with Injectable Neurotoxins in Central Texas
We Offer a Range of Treatment Options to Meet Your Needs
At Tru-Skin Dermatology, our goal is to help clients improve the health and appearance of their skin. Whether you’re concerned about the appearance of wrinkles or the loss of elasticity and volume, we have a range of treatments to meet your needs, including your choice of injectable neurotoxins and fillers. Our experienced team of skincare specialists will help you choose the appropriate treatment to achieve the results you want. You can schedule a consultation at one of our locations, where we can evaluate the condition of your skin and recommend one of our many cosmetic dermatology treatments. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
What Signs of Aging Do Injectables Treat?
Injectable treatments are formulated to treat some of the most common signs of aging. All of our treatments will help you turn back the clock and reveal the firm, smooth skin of your younger days. These treatments are a great way to achieve noticeable results without the need for invasive surgeries. Our injectable treatments can help to address all of the following signs of aging:
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Forehead or worry lines
- Loss of volume in cheeks or lips
- Marionette lines between the mouth and chin
- Parentheses lines around the mouth and nose
- Double chin or turkey neck
What Types of Aesthetic Neurotoxins Do We Offer?
You may be wondering what aesthetic neurotoxins are. Don’t let the complicated name fool you. These are simply injectable treatments that relax the muscles. Neurotoxins are substances that block muscular nerve signals, inhibiting their ability to contract. When the muscles are unable to contract, it results in the diminishing of fine lines and wrinkles in the affected area. This is how aesthetic neurotoxins are used to help reduce the signs of aging. Our neurotoxin treatments can be used to treat the forehead, in between the eyes, and areas around the mouth. We provide three main injectable neurotoxin treatments, which include:
- Botox®: This treatment is used to temporarily reduce the appearance of moderate to severe wrinkles. You can expect results to last anywhere from three to six months.
- Dysport®: Dysport® treatments allow you to improve the appearance of wrinkles without changing the look of your entire face or affecting the ability to make facial expressions.
- Jeuveau: This treatment is used specifically to smooth wrinkles between the eyebrows. You’ll notice improvements right away.
How to Prepare for Your Neurotoxin Treatment
Our injectable treatments are a great way to achieve a younger-looking appearance. In order to get the most out of your treatment, there are a few steps you can take to help maximize your results. Our team will be able to discuss all of these tips with you at your consultation appointment, and you’ll have time to ask any questions at this time, as well. We find that when patients have answers to all their questions, they feel much more comfortable during the procedure. To prepare for your injectable treatment, we recommend taking the following steps:
- Tell your doctor about any medications you’re taking and ask whether they’ll interfere with the procedure.
- If you’re a smoker, consider quitting, or at least resist smoking cigarettes in the days before the appointment. This can help to limit any possibility of bruising.
- Make sure your skin is clean and free of excessive oil. This can help to eliminate any chances for infection or an acne outbreak.
- Injectables can cause anxiety for some individuals, so be sure you relax before the appointment and try not to stress, as this will help the procedure go more smoothly.
Plump Facial Features with Injectable Fillers
As we age, it’s common to lose the natural plumpness and elasticity of your more youthful days. This can cause wrinkles and an overall sagging appearance that often makes individuals look older than they are. At Tru-Skin Dermatology, we offer a variety of face filler treatments to help remedy this situation and turn back the clock on your appearance. Our cosmetic dermatology practice is here to help you find the right treatment to achieve your desired results, whether that’s to plump your cheeks, lips, or nose. We offer all of the following filler treatments:
Schedule a Consultation
Are you ready to learn more about our cosmetic treatments? Now is the time to talk to one of our representatives about our advanced dermatology services. We can answer any questions you have and also set up a time for you to visit one of our Texas office for an appointment. Please reach out to us today to schedule an appointment.
Call Us Today at the Tru-Skin Dermatology Office Nearest to You
Our 8 Texas Locations: