Tru-Skin is proud to offer oculoplastic surgical procedures to the Austin and Bastrop locations. We now offer a wide range of oculoplastic procedures, ranging from cosmetic to medical.
Have a question about oculoplastic procedures at Tru-Skin Dermatology? Call us for more information at 512-451-0139.
- Eyelid – Procedures on the eyelid range from the lower to upper eyelid. We can correct any eyelid droopiness, loose skin or under eye “bags,” resulting in a youthful and rejuvenated appearance.
- Eyelid Bumps – Removal of small elevated areas ranging from skin tags, moles, or precancerous and cancerous lesions on the eyelid.
- Brow Lift – Correction of descending facial tissue and brow positioning that often comes with age. This procedure can correct an “angry” or “stern” look of the brow that results from descending brow position.
- Lacrimal – Corrects excessive tearing, often referred to as “epiphora,” which occurs when the eye is dry.
- Orbit – This procedure corrects any damage or trauma sustained to the eye, or longstanding eye diseases like glaucoma, diabetes, etc.